Andrea Ramalho and Ralf Kiefner present their multi awarded documentaries to the public and both of them like the discussion with the public afterwards when they give important hints on the interactions with whales, dolphins and sharks.
The two film and photo professionals also make spectacular multimedia presentations for companies, as well as on fences, festivals and events of every kind.
Their presentations show sharks, whales and dolphins in a way like you have never seen them before. Learn more about the behavior of these fascinating creatures and experience the breathtaking adventures from the presenters first hand. With many photos and film sequences Andrea and Ralf allow you to take a look behind the scenes of their work.
With their vivid and entertaining presentations you will get exciting background information about their work on their film and photo productions, almost as if you had been working with them.
The two talk about their experiences of encounters with sharks, whales and dolphins in a very charming and funny way and they give important hints. Their breathtaking adventures will leave remarkable impressions with the public.
Of course, both will be available for you after their film or multimedia presentations for discussions, questions or just a chat.
The film and multimedia presentations can be held in the following languages: english, german, portugese and spanish.
Questions & Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
“… unbelievable footage … I never thought that this could be possible… I have learnt a lot in this presentation… .”
Erich Pröll (nature and underwater cameraman):
“… incredible… sensational and absolute outstanding what both of them showed…!”
More comments from the audience:
“… both are so authentic… I could listen to their stories for hours ….”
“… the presentation was great and very entertaining …”
“… the event was very interesting to us and both did a great job …”
“… This presentation knocked my off my shoes, for days I could not think about anything else. The photos and videos were amazing, I have never seen such beautiful things. …”
“…a great presentation! I was really inspired…!”
Some multimedia presentations:
- “Eye to eye with gentle giants” at Heinrich-Mann-Gymnasium (high school), Cologne
- “A view behind the scenes when filming sharks, whales and dolphins” at Marion Dönhoff Realschule, Pulheim
- “Whales, dolphins and sharks” at the Biggesee, Olpe
- BOOT Fair in Düsseldorf
- Science in the Otto-Hahn-Gymnasium (high school)
- Presentation at the University of Cologne (Germany) “Forum Fachdidaktik Biologie”. » Link to the Presentation
- SHARKPROJECT Presentation Tour through Germany, Austria and Switzerland every evening in a different city
- Duikvaker Fence in Utrecht, Netherlands
- International North Sea Film Festival in Den Haag, Netherlands
- International North Sea Film Festival in Amsterdam, Niederlande
- Sharkproject Switzerland in Winterthur and Bern, Switzerland
- Camera Louis Boutan in Essen
- Grenzgang, Open Air Cinema at Rheinauhafen, Cologne
- Globetrotter, at Olivandenhof, Cologne
- Nature and Environment Film Fest, at Caligari Film Bühne, Wiesbaden
- Visions in the Sea, an evening with Ralf Kiefner, for Ocean Optics, London